Do you think you'll ever move out of ATL? Where to and why? (Pssst you should move to LA)
It’d be cold day in hell before I moved to LA. :)
Meg and I dream of moving to NYC once the kids are out of the house. We also love Seattle. We dream too of being 50 something’s living the expat life in Europe. UK, Amsterdam, or Italy. Who knows. ATL is an amazing hub that allows us to go anywhere. It’s a great home base.
- klausisweird likes this
- forgivemyzins likes this
- depthmental said: What about Chicago?
- adamrasheed likes this
- jimneuner said: Ahh the expat life in Europe sounds good to me.
- jimneuner likes this
- hueman-beings likes this
- hoffmannphotography said: I second the feelings towards LA!
- hoffmannphotography likes this
- craftinlightenment likes this
- zarias posted this