Hey Zack! Lens hood or NO lens hood? Do you think they really have effect on the images? Can't really find on the net a good lens hood vs no lens hood comparison. Thanks!
I am a big believer in lens hoods. Being that I don’t care for UV filters and I always lose my lens caps, I do like lens hoods for protecting the front of my lenses. They also help provide protection from unwanted flare across the front of the lens that can kill
sharpness contrast. (Sorry. I meant contrast. Edited this to fix that line!)
Some of my lenses actually have the hood gaff taped on the front at all times. Every lens I own has a hood for it.
- ghoulghoul likes this
- screechingtire likes this
- cosrightnowitfeelslikeforever likes this
- dalbyphoto likes this
- dimsumdaily likes this
- jermaynconstance likes this
- eyes-closed likes this
- audioper likes this
- alexcorona said:Amen! UV filters were for film, but people are still getting tricked by the camera sales people. Almost as bad as getting tricked by Ken Rockwell.
- nkadu likes this
- anarcho-alowisney likes this
- momentspause likes this
- cream-corn likes this
- zarias posted this